Job Title:CNC Turner
Division:FTV Proclad International Limited
Hours of Work:Full-time shift work (some flexibility required)
Salary & Benefits:£Competitive + excellent benefits package
We have an exciting opportunities for CNC Turners to join our team at our Glenrothes facility and learn new skills and experience whilst enhancing those already attained. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
FTV Proclad International Limited is a worldwide market and technological leader in the protective weld cladding of pipeline components.
A market competitive wage will be offered depending on experience. Benefits of employment include 33 days holiday per year on a pro-rata basis (including public holidays), an employer pension contribution of 5% of salary and life assurance.
Outline of Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will need to be able to plan, develop and implement production department policies and goals in line with company business plan and group objectives. A competitive wage will be paid. To assist in the production of components to customer specifications, an individual will need to:
- To set, operate and program the CNC control system.
- Book on and off applicable JIs tasks in line with applicable procedure and codes.
- Contribute to continuously improve productivity & efficiency.
- Contribute to LEAN manufacturing ethos of good housekeeping principles.
- Ensure components are correctly identified and that traceability is maintained throughout the entire process.
- Ensure all product is correct to specification and work is carried out in an efficient and effective manner as per company procedures.
- Ensure maximum productivity & adhere to Health & Safety procedures.
- Be proactive and able to identify production related issues.
Required Skills and Experience
A successful candidate shall need to be able to demonstrate that they have the skills and experience to be:
- Time served CNC Turner.
- Able to use the Fanuc control systems.
- Computer literate.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to adapt to different situations which may require flexibility on working hours.
- Able to be proactive, problem solve and coordinate the flow of components through the department efficiently and effectively.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ensuring best works practices are employed.
- Ensure departmental policies on Health and Safety and Tooling are being adhered to.
- Promote company values at all times.
- Assist in training where and when necessary.
- To ensure that customer requirements are being met.
If you wish to apply for this position or know someone who would, please send your CV and any other additional information to HR via email to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to contact every applicant to advise that they have been unsuccessful. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of your application, you may assume that you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
The company will not support the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you should not apply for this role.
This is a direct applicant role, Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this role.