You are here
Induction Bending Solutions by Proclad
Proclad Induction Bending is a global supplier of induction bending solutions with unrivalled capacity and expertise.
The company was originally established in the 1980s and has gained extensive experience in delivering world class service and solutions.
What makes us the leading induction bending solutions provider?
- 5 induction bending machines from 2” to 42”
- Bending of clad pipes from 6” (150mm)
- Capable of manufacturing up to 180 degree bends
- Pipe thickness ranging from 0.25”(6mm) to 4” (100mm)
- Ability to achieve multiple bends and swirls on a single length of pipe
- Intelli-bend critical recording and control process
- Fully accredited
- Total value engineering approach to provide high quality cost effective solutions
- Extensive inhouse heat treatment solutions for post induction bending treatment
- Global supply network
And with the backing of the global Proclad Group, we can deliver our Total Value Engineering solution which enables clients to enjoy significant cost benefits from economies of scale from our international power base; this avoids multiple mark ups and allows us to take full control of quality and lead times.
Our dedicated project managers provide a single point of contact from the initial enquiry through to final despatch.
Proclad Intelli-Bend System – Critical Performance Recording
The Proclad Intelli-Bend System continually measures and records the critical manufacturing variables of Feed, Speed, Temperature (Intrados and Extrados), Air Pressure, Water Pressure and Power used and presents them on a computerised dashboard for reporting as part of our quality assurance programme. This provides you with an unrivalled level of quality assurance that meets the most stringent of requirements and accreditations.
Our Intelli-Bend system also enables us to demonstrate and document the level of quality, accuracy and control we offer throughout our process.
We work with an extensive range of materials including, but not limited to:
- any grade of carbon
- low alloy steels
- stainless steels
- super duplex
- clad materials
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Chemical Processing
- Renewable Energy
To find out more or to discuss your requirements contact us now.