Job Title: CNC Miller
Division: Innovative Tooling Solutions
Hours of Work: Full-time: 37 hours on shifts (some flexibility required)
Salary & Benefits: £Competitive + excellent benefits package
We have an exciting opportunity for a CNC Miller to join our team at our Glenrothes facility and learn new skills and experience whilst enhancing those already attained. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
Innovative Tooling Solutions is a worldwide market and technological leader in the manufacture of the ITS Controlled Boring System (CBS) and ITS Contouring Heads (CH).
A market competitive wage will be offered depending on experience. Benefits of employment include 33 days holiday per year on a pro-rata basis (including public holidays), an employer pension contribution of 5% of salary and life assurance.
Outline of Role and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will need to be able to plan, develop and implement production department policies and goals in line with company business plan and group objectives. A competitive wage will be paid. To assist in the production of components to customer specifications, an individual will need to:
- To set, operate and program the CNC control system.
- Book on and off applicable JIs tasks in line with applicable procedure and codes.
- Contribute to continuously improve productivity & efficiency.
- Contribute to LEAN manufacturing ethos of good housekeeping principles.
- Ensure components are correctly identified and that traceability is maintained throughout the entire process.
- Ensure all product is correct to specification and work is carried out in an efficient and effective manner as per
- company procedures.
- Ensure maximum productivity & adhere to Health & Safety procedures.
- Be proactive and able to identify production related issues.
Required Skills and Experience
A successful candidate shall need to be able to demonstrate that they have the skills and experience to be:
- Time served CNC Miller.
- Able to use the Fanuc control systems with basic programming skills required.
- Computer literate.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to adapt to different situations which may require flexibility on working hours.
- Able to be proactive, problem solve and coordinate the flow of components through the department efficiently and effectively.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ensuring best works practices are employed.
- Ensure departmental policies on Health and Safety and Tooling are being adhered to.
- Promote company values at all times.
- Assist in training where and when necessary.
- To ensure that customer requirements are being met.
If you wish to apply for this position, or know someone who would, please send your CV and any other additional information to HR either by post to FTV Proclad International Ltd, Viewfield Industrial Estate, Glenrothes, Fife, KY6 2RD, or by email to email@example.com. The closing date for this vacancy is 31st August 2018. This is a direct applicant role, Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this position.