Job Title:Maintenance Fitter
Division:FTV Proclad International Hours of Work:
Full-time: Shift Work Required
Salary:£Competitive + excellent benefits package
FTV Proclad International is a key player in the supply chain to the Oil and Gas industry and rapidly expanding into other main stream Industry sectors.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join our friendly maintenance and facilities team on a full time basis.
Main Purpose of Post
Based in Glenrothes the group maintenance department supports all Proclad group companies in and around the area and Proclad International Forgings, our Livingston facility.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to maintenance requests through the Pirana system in a timely manner
- Use general fault finding knowledge and experience to repair machinery
- Close out maintenance tasks within the system as completed.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and maintain a safe working environment
- Perform PPM work according to schedule and ensure production downtime is kept to a minimum
- Liaise with production about access to required equipment
- Install and assist with the commissioning of new machinery and equipment as required
- Continuously look to improve processes and procedures
- Other ad-hoc duties as the business dictates
Education and / or Experience
- It is preferred that successful applicants have had previous experience in a Maintenance Fitter role.
- Good fault finding skills with knowledge of CNC and automated welding equipment.
- Must be able to read drawings / schematics
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics essential.
- Good verbal communication
- Have experience in Shire System Pirana
- Have experience in all Microsoft packages
- Must be Health and Safety aware
- Self-motivated, well balanced and well organised
- Team Player to assist with work in other disciplines
To apply, send your CV and covering letter describing how you feel you meet the requirements detailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to contact every applicant to advise that they have been unsuccessful. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of your application, you may assume that you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
This role does not meet the minimum requirement for the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you will not be considered for this role.
This is a direct applicant role; Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this position.