Job Title: Maintenance Fitter
Division: FTV Proclad International
Hours of Work: Full-time: Shift Work Required
Salary: £Competitive + excellent benefits package
FTV Proclad International is a key player in the supply chain to the Oil and Gas industry and rapidly expanding into other main stream Industry sectors.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Fitter to join our friendly maintenance and facilities team on a full time basis.
Main Purpose of Post
Based in Glenrothes the group maintenance department supports all Proclad group companies in and around the area and Proclad International Forgings, our Livingston facility.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Respond to maintenance requests through the Pirana system in a timely manner • Use general fault finding knowledge and experience to repair machinery • Close out maintenance tasks within the system as completed.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures and maintain a safe working environment
- Perform PPM work according to schedule and ensure production downtime is kept to a minimum
- Liaise with production about access to required equipment
- Install and assist with the commissioning of new machinery and equipment as required
- Continuously look to improve processes and procedures
- Other ad-hoc duties as the business dictates
Education and / or Experience
It is preferred that successful applicants have had previous experience in a Maintenance Fitter role.
- Good fault finding skills with knowledge of CNC and automated welding equipment.
- Must be able to read drawings / schematics
- Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics essential.
- Good verbal communication
- Have experience in Shire System Pirana
- Have experience in all Microsoft packages
- Must be Health and Safety aware
- Self-motivated, well balanced and well organised
- Team Player to assist with work in other disciplines
If you wish to apply for this position or know someone who would, please send your CV and any other additional information to HR either by post to FTV Proclad International Ltd, Viewfield Industrial Estate, Glenrothes, Fife, KY6 2RD, or by email to email@example.com.
The closing date for this vacancy is 29th September 2018.
This is a direct applicant role, Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this role.