You are here
Job Title: Payroll/Account Administrator
Reporting to: Financial Controller
Division : Proclad Group
Hours of work: Full time/Permanent
Salary: £DOE – Please state salary expectations when applying
Proclad Group have an exciting opportunity to for a Payroll Administrator to join the UK Finance team in Glenrothes. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
A market competitive salary will be offered depending on experience. Benefits of employment include 33 days holiday per year on a pro rata basis (including public holidays), an employer pension contribution of 5% of salary and life assurance.
- Full working knowledge of Sage payroll would be advantageous.
- Up to date knowledge of all UK legislation relating to payroll matters.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Numerate with sound spreadsheet and IT skills.
- Good team player.
- Able to work on own initiative when required.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- Competent on ERP system.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise workload.
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Confidentiality, integrity, and discretion.
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll for 7 divisions (circa 200 employees)
- Deal with payroll queries from employees in a timely manner.
- Pension administration including auto enrolment and re-enrolment. Transfer of pension payments to pension provider.
- Process statutory payments, HMRC downloads of tax codes, RTI changes and student loans.
- Liaise with HMRC when required.
- Managing payroll yearend process.
- Managing deductions for third parties.
- Maintaining and updating payroll records.
- Process payroll journals through ERP system.
- Administration and processing of P11D’s and benefit in kind information.
- Administration of expenses forms.
- Manage and reconcile payroll control accounts monthly.
- Work in conjunction with HR department to ensure smooth processing of all payroll information.
- Assist with the administration of company life insurance scheme.
- Assist with coordinating and processing group salary recharges.
- Periodic review and assessment of payroll procedures
- Assist with ad hoc duties where required.
- Experience of using Sage Payroll would be advantageous.
- A high level of proficiency in Microsoft excel and word.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter describing how you feel you meet the requirements detailed to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to contact every applicant to inform them that they have been unsuccessful. If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks, you may assume that you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
This role does not meet the minimum requirement for the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you will not be considered for this role.
This is a direct applicant role; Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this position.