You are here
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Reporting to: UK Financial Controller
Division: FTV Proclad International Ltd, Glenrothes
Hours of Work: Full time work
Salary: £DOE – Please state salary expectations when applying
Proclad Group have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Assistant to join their UK Finance team in Glenrothes. The role demands accuracy, diligence, resilience and would suit a self-motivated individual.
A market competitive salary will be offered dependant on experience. Benefits of employment include 33 days holiday per year on a pro rata basis (including public holidays), an employer pension contribution of 5% of salary and life assurance.
- Impeccable accuracy
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Ability to build good working relationships
- Strong attention to detail
- Good at prioritising and working to deadlines
- Good team player
- Strong organisational skills
- Logging, maintaining and filing invoices
- Processing VAT reports
- Credit Control duties
- Payment authorisation
- Payment processing
- Posting and monitoring petty cash
- Investigating purchase ledger queries
- Liaising with suppliers
- Maintain accuracy of vendor details
- Processing company expenses
- Assisting with queries and reporting
- Creating company reports.
If you wish to apply for this position or know someone who would, please send your CV and any other additional information to HR via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not be able to contact every applicant to advise that they have been unsuccessful. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of your application, you may assume that you have not been shortlisted for this role.
Your data within your CV will be dealt with in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
The company will not support the sponsorship of any applicant for a UK Tier II visa. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, you should not apply for this role.
This is a direct applicant role, Recruitment Agencies need not contact us regarding this role.